At the Law Offices of Sam Earley, we go out of our way to help people. Our clients are very deserving people who have had some tough breaks in life. They just need the right representation to help them win their Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) cases. See how we can be the right Social Security Disability Benefits Attorneys for you.
About Social Security Disability Attorney Samuel E. Earley
Samuel “Sam” Earley graduated from Georgia State University Law School and was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 2004. Throughout his more than 17 years as an attorney, Sam Earley has recovered millions of dollars for his clients. He is a valuable resource—both for his clients and other law professionals who trust his expertise.
We Put Clients First
We get to know each of our clients personally and respond to their questions promptly. Representing clients isn’t just about winning a hearing in front of a judge. It’s about making sure we protect our clients’ interests and ensure they are treated justly.
- SuperLawyers ranked Sam Earley in the top 5% of workers’ compensation and personal injury lawyers in Georgia.
- Martindale-Hubbell gave Sam Early a Peer AV Preeminent® Rating, the highest level of professional excellence for legal expertise, communication skills, and ethical standards.
Passion for People
Through his humanitarian work, Sam Earley works tirelessly to help organizations devoted to:
- Gathering food and clothing for underprivileged families.
- Providing aid for tornado victims in Georgia and Alabama.
- Assisting those devastated by hurricanes along the East Coast.
We fight for your rights and we show up prepared to win. Our highly competent team of legal professionals is here for you whenever you need us. We’re ready to give your social security disability case the attention it deserves. Clients never pay retainers at our firm. We only get paid when you win your Social Security Disability benefits case.
We fight for your rights and we show up prepared to win. Our highly competent team of legal professionals is here for you whenever you need us. We’re ready to give your disability case the attention it deserves. Clients never pay retainers at our firm. We only get paid when you win.